Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HE ASKED ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He asked me out!!!!! On a Date!!!!
This is the happiest day of my life!!!

So here's what happened:

I ran into him at Buchanan today, I was having lunch and he was skipping class, so we started chatting. Near the end of our conversation, he brought up the subject that chocolate desserts are essential for the changing of seasons into autumn, something about helping to adjust. (never heard that theory before!) But anyway he asked me whether I'd like to try this amazing dessert place with him sometime!!!! I am so shocked that I could only afford to nod but running away!!!!

We are going on a date!!!!!

And you know what's going to happen next??? We are going to fall in love within the first week, kiss on the third date, get engaged within 3 months, married within a year, and live happily ever after!!!!!

.. well maybe not that fast. But I totally know that he's the love of my life, my soulmate, my other half, my fairytale prince!!!!

gosh..what should I wear???????

No comments:

Post a Comment