Friday, October 9, 2009

2nd date!


What comes after a first date..????.. SECOND DATE!!!!

we've both been really busy with midterms but today we took a couple of hrs out of studying and visited Rose Garden. Yeah it's not really special or romantic but it's convenient!! He got me a chocolate chunk cookie (my fav!) and a french vanilla from Timmy...soooooooo sweet & adorable. So there we sat, hands holding, his other hand laying casually on my thigh, and we just talk & talk.

I feel like we are Julia Roberts & Hugh Grant from Notting Hill... just being totally comfortable with each other & being blissfully happy!!!! ahhhh....

just before he had to run off to class again, he...



gave me a kiss!!!!!!






on the lips!!!!



I know 2nd date is a bit early for first kiss.. but that must mean he really really really likes me!!!

Photo Source: Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment