Friday, October 16, 2009

So anyway, after the second date we went out for two more dates and I had a a great time, it was awesome!!

but it seems like...well at least for the last date...he enjoys kissing me more than listening to me. Which is fine, I mean...i like the kissing, a lot...but I guess, well, I had a really tough week with the midterms & some friends crisis, and...I really want to tell him about it so he can comfort me & stuff...but yeah, the kissing thing?.. love it...um..it's just...i would like to have someone who'll listen to my rants.

Yeah and I did read this blog thing today about how relationships should be based on friendship and good communication, which is not exactly what we are doing, but hey it's just been these two times, it'll get better.

oh & i'm bringing him to “meet the friends” tomorrow, can't wait to show him off!!

update ltr~

No comments:

Post a Comment